Do you want to create some striking and intricate nail art with relative ease? Well, look no more because we at Ellement Co. are mindful of your artistic needs. With our high-quality nail products and professional knowledge, we will be telling you all about Cat Eye Nail Polish so that you can get those artistic, professional nails easily.
What is Cat Eye Gel Polish, and How Does It Work?
Cat eye gel polish is a fascinating nail trend that creates mesmerising, magnetic effects on your nails. It contains tiny magnetic particles that, when manipulated with a special magnet, produce stunning cat-eye-like patterns. In order to achieve that distinctive look, you would need our 2-sided Cat Eye Magnet or Flower Cateye Magnet tool if you want to create a flower pattern on your nails with cat eye nail polish. This magnet is held close to your nails without touching them. It's kept close to the wet nail polish, which allows the magnetic field to create the pattern on your nail.
How Do I Use Cat Eye Gel Polish?
If you are wondering how to achieve that cat-eye look, then let us tell you that it is easier than you think. Just follow along with these steps, and you are closer to achieving those artistic nails you are looking for:
1. Start with clean, dry nails.
2. Apply a thin layer of cat eye gel polish and do not cure it.
3. Hold our Side Cat Eye Magnet over the wet polish for a few seconds, or if you want that flowery pattern, go for our Flower Cateye Magnet tool to create the desired effect.
4. Cure the polish under our Mini LED Nail Lamp, which is foldable.
5. Now, using our Gloss Top Coat (10 ml), coat your nails to enhance the cat eye effect.
Can I Apply Cat Eye Gel Polish at Home, or Do I Need a Professional?
You've come to the perfect place if you want to get that stylish cat eye look without breaking the bank or spending a lot of time and money at the salon. With the right products and tools, it's very easy to achieve the look you're going for. Ellement Co.'s top quality product and a step-by-step guide, you can achieve this cat eye look in a few minutes.
1. Start by preparing your nails using our Nail Cleaner Liquid to remove dirt or oil from your nails. Gently push back your cuticles using our stainless steel cuticle pusher to achieve that clean and neat look.
2. Select your favourite cat eye gel nail polish colour from the wide range of options available at Ellement Co. that suits every occasion and your style.
3. The next step is to apply our base coat (10 ml), which will help the gel polish adhere better and protect your nails.
4. Now, apply a thin, even layer of the cat eye gel nail polish of your choice. Do not cure it yet; it should remain wet.
5. This step is where the magic happens. Using Ellement Co.'s 2-Sided Cat Eye Magnet or Flower Cateye Magnet tool, hold the magnet near the wet gel nail polish without touching it. You can experiment with various angles and positions of the magnet to create various cat-eye effects. Keep the magnet for a few seconds over each nail to ensure the desired pattern is formed.
6. Cure it under our mini LED nail lamp, which is foldable, or our 9-watt LED nail lamp.
7. Finish it off by applying a layer of our gloss top coat (10 ml) to enhance the cat eye effect.
Can I use regular nail polish with cat eye gel polish?
Cat eye gel nail polish requires UV or LED curing to ensure that the desired unique effects are visible, so it does not go along with regular nail polish. However, you can layer regular nail polish over cat eye gel polish if desired, ensuring it's fully dry and cured first.
How do I remove cat eye gel polish?
Removing cat eye gel polish is a simple process. Here are the steps for safe and gentle removal:
1. Using our standard nail file and buffer (100/180), remove the shiny top coat.
2. Now dip a cotton ball in our Back to Bare liquid and place it on your nail.
3. Secure it with aluminium foil and let it sit for 10–15 minutes.
4. Gently slide off the softened gel with an orange wood stick.
5. Hydrate and nourish your nails with our Roll-On-ME Cuticle Oil, which is made from essential oils.
And you are done with it!
Is cat eye gel polish safe for use on natural nails?
Cat eye gel polish is generally safe for use on natural nails. It's essential to follow proper application and removal procedures to minimise any potential harm. Ellement Co. products are designed with your nail health in mind.
Get ready to nail it with our vibrant and long-lasting nail polishes. All of your non-toxic nail care needs are fulfilled under one place!