Its summer and its the ideal time to cool off our heels at the beach. Its a really good idea to head towards the beach, all ready to soak in the sun, and get some swim time. So are you ready to hit the beach? Yes!! So first things first. We will tell you what to throw into your beach bag for a nice beach escapade. So here’s the list:-
1. Beach Essentials: Get your Bikini swim-suit in a nice little waterproof bag that you can put neatly away in your beach bag. Also carry a water bottle to keep yourself hydrated on the beach. Some more important must-haves, are a couple of big beach towels that you can spread out on the beach and take in the sun. Also carry a pair of flip-flops, your sunglasses and a good SPF count sun-screen.
2. JAM Gel Kit: Its a good idea to pack your favorite Just-A-Minute! Gel Kit in your beach bag so that you can get your favorite summer colors on your nails such as JAM Gels Seafoam Sparkle and Summer Breeze on your way to the beach. Yes, its on the Go!! You don’t have to take out half your day to get your nails painted and cured. Our JAM Gels cure in just 60 seconds under our portable small hand-sized 9W LED Lamp which is very safe for use and sits neatly in your kit.
3. Coffee Scrub: We have an amazing Coffee scrub which is a blend of two types of coffee which helps de-tan your skin and exfoliate all the dead skin, toxins and ingrown hair. Its called Exfoliate; so don’t forget to pack this product to beat the tan after enjoying the beach sun.
4. Sanitizer: You will need our Sanitizer, especially while spending your whole day in the beach sand. It helps keep your hands clean, germ-free and smelling fresh all day. So don’t forget to pack our Ellement Co Hand sanitizer in your beach bag.
5. Cuticle Oil: The salty air at the beach tends to dry out your skin especially your elbows and knees. Ellement Co’s Cuticle Oil is literally a super blend as it can also be used to moisturize your elbows and knees, in addition to using it on your cuticles and fingers. You can gently rub it on your dry skin and moisturize it effectively.
6. Bug Me Not Pocket Mist: Enjoy your evening at the beach, bug free, with the ease of a pocket mist spray. It has Lemon Grass Oil in it as one of its ingredients as it has natural antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties, which is why it works best to protect you against mosquitoes, and also has a refreshing fragrance. Another ingredient of this is Citronella Oil which is a natural insect repellent.
7. Refresh! Face Toner: You can spray this fragrant face toner after a long day at the beach to refresh your skin and literally smell like a rose. Its ingredients are Rose Oil and Rose Hydrosol. Rose Oil has anti-oxidant properties that kills the germs or bacteria causing dirt, which might potentially cause your skin to breakout. Rose Hydrosol soothes capillaries by tightening and strengthening them thereby, improving circulation. A must have in your beach bag, this!
That’s it! Hope you are packing to hit the beach! Enjoy your swim!!